Time: Tue, Sep 1, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: Hidden Valley Nature Center
Spend the evening in the glow of the moon! Hike into Little Dyer Cabin at Hidden Valley Nature Center, where a rack of canoes await their passengers. Drift around the lake for an hour or so before hiking back out. A Midcoast Conservancy volunteer leader will meet you at the gate by the parking lot and accompany the group for the evening.
Please note that all participants must conform to the following Covid-19 safety guidelines:
- Registrants only from ME, or other states not requiring quarantine
- Covid-19 questionnaire completed by all, prior to the start of the course.
- Social distancing on the hike in, and when loading canoes in and out of the water
- Keep at least 2 boat lengths between boats on the water.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all times at the boat house
- Only family units to share boats; no paddling with individuals from outside your family unit
- Hand sanitizer is also available in the outhouses
- Equipment sanitization will take place before the event, with hospital grade sanitizing spray
Let us know you’re coming! Register here.