This is Midcoast Conservancy’s newest building. Enjoy southern exposures and lovely view from the yurt on Sugar Ridge which is three quarters of a mile from the parking lot. The Yurt is spacious, and great in all seasons. Book for an overnight stay or for gatherings during the day.
- 1 bunk bed with lots of floor space
- Big deck with charcoal grill & picnic table
- Woodstove & firewood
- table and chairs
What to Bring:
- all your water/food (There is NO potable water)
- a personal mug, utensils, eating bowl or plate (paper plates can be burned in stove)
- sleeping pad and bags (there is one mattress)
- cookware & utensils
- candles/lights/matches, paper to start fire
- HVNC map
- a positive attitude!
- Please pack out all your waste – Leave No Trace
- Never use a camp stove inside
- No smoking anywhere at HVNC
- Campfires in designated rings only
- 40% discount for members (Not a member? Join now!)
- NOTE! When checking out, click the PayPal button; you will then have the choice of using any credit card.
To make a reservation, use our reservation calendar to determine availability and make a donation. When reserving, choose only the nights you want to stay, NOT your check-out date. Please note: member rates will be reflected at check out by entering the member coupon code. Donation includes use of the building, day use fees and canoe use. A reservation is not confirmed until payment is received. Donations help Midcoast Conservancy support and promote healthy lands, waters, wildlife and communities in Midcoast Maine through conservation, education and recreation.
*Cancellations: There are no refunds for postponed, or canceled reservations.
- Cancellations made more than 7 days in advance receive credit for another stay
- Cancellations due to extreme weather may get a credit (subject to staff approval) for another stay within one year