Join or renew today and know you are protecting land, water and communities right here in the heart of Midcoast Maine.
- 40% discount on all cabin rentals at Hidden Valley Nature Center
- Free trail brochures for over 35 preserves throughout the region
- Discounts on courses including Timber Framing, Chainsaw Safety, and ski clinics
- Free access to canoes on Little Dyer Pond and discounted Fat Tire Bike rentals
- Free professional advice on controlling erosion on your property (near rivers and lakes)
- Biannual newsletter & bimonthly e-news
- The joy of knowing you are A Force For Nature!
Meet others who share your love of place. We welcome people of every age, race, income, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, and immigration status. We are all on the same trail and we celebrate and appreciate our differences!
Midcoast Conservancy Membership Form
- Gift Membership: Give a family member or friend a one-year membership to Midcoast Conservancy. Your gift of a membership welcomes friends and family to conservation and community involvement in Midcoast Maine. Once you purchase a gift membership, we’ll send a welcome email to the recipient notifying them of your gift as well as an official new member welcome packet in the mail. You will also receive a confirmation email with tax receipt for your records.
- Bedrock Members give monthly; a donation of $6.25 (minimum) qualifies for family membership. A monthly donation of just $84 makes you a Wellspring Circle Member. You can also choose to schedule your membership donation annually or quarterly. To access the Bedrock Membership Donation form, please click here.
- Family Membership: your immediate household.
- Wellspring Circle Membership: minimum of $1000 annual contribution; includes additional benefits.